15 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- 1 My Husband Paul and I dated since the 8th grade. I'm always in it for the long haul.
- 2 Play any Pink song and I will break out singing and dancing. She's my GO TO for workout motivation.
- 3 My family is everything and I am extremely protective. I call them my monsters; Anthony and Gianna. There's no handbook on raising them, but being a role model is important to me.
- 4 I love to exercise. It’s a form of therapy and I believe it can be FUN!
- 5 Any chance I get to wear my pearls, I take it! I love to get dressed up because I am usually in fitness clothes. Confidence is an inside job, but a little pearls never hurt!
- 6 Entertaining makes me so happy! I love to make people feel loved and comfortable when in my home. I take that same approach when I'm training or teaching. Feeling respected, heard, and connected is everything.
- 7 I love to cook and create healthy meals, but I don't lose my mind in the process. Cooking can be simple and delicious.
- 8 I am always a student and love to learn and evolve with wellness industry. I geek out on the latest nutrition articles. I'd never recommend a fad or something I wouldn't do myself.
- 9 I have a very open relationship with my kids. There is nothing we can’t discuss. It's crazy the topics that come up, but it's necessary to have the conversation.
- 10 I have difficulty not speaking up. My mother would always say, "See something , Say something." That's why I always want to know what's on your mind. My passion is to help you tackle the tough stuff as a parent.
- 11 I am an expert in health and fitness and I work with coaches and teammates from all over the US, Canada, and UK!
- 12 I can never turn down a good piece of chocolate cake! I'll teach you how to eat your cake and have the body you want too.
- 13 My dog Gino is my third child and I don’t know what I would do without him. I swear he's half human. Animals teach us so much about ourselves.
- 14 I absolutely love Broadway shows. There’s nothing like live theater. If you tune into my Live shows, I promise, we don't disappoint.
- 15 I am a graduate of Penn State University with a degree in Kinesiology. Go Lions! I bleed blue and white!